STAND NUMBER: B10
Forum for the Built Environment
Professionals engaged in the built environment choose to be members of fbe to help them build contacts and develop effective relationships and business opportunities. Some become fellows of the Faculty of Building and engage further in organising events and initiatives hosting a wide range of Branch, Regional and National events, ranging from breakfast networking with world-class speakers in attendance to an inter-regional sporting competition.
They hold seminars addressing important industry issues, social and recreational events and activities as well as hosting clients and colleagues at major Branch dinner events and award ceremonies. Membership at branch level further assists in the development of business relationships, making new acquaintances and contributing to the construction sector community.
Today we have members nationwide from a wide variety of backgrounds - multinational construction companies, cost consultants, architects and designers, property developers, engineers, planners and consultants, legal & financial specialists and other service professionals.
Members choose fbe because:
• Fbe is the largest independent built environment networking association.
• We provide a consistent and popular programme of national and local events.
• Each member receives access to a series of free events throughout the year with influential speakers from the industry. Offering a welcoming social scene which enables you to network successfully.
• Technical briefings which qualify towards Continuing Professional Development certificates, which may be included in portfolios for other professional institutes and associations.
• Invitations to social gatherings providing a more relaxed setting in which to develop contacts and professional recognition.
• Access to expert technical and legal advice.