STAND NUMBER: B1
National Association of Drainage Contractors (NADC)
We promote high-standards for the drainage contracting industry as a way of serving
members interests and gaining key stakeholder recognition.
• We provide training and certification, approved by EU skills, throughout the UK.
• We promote NADC and its members and in particular drainage surveys to important stakeholders. We do this by exhibiting and presenting at surveyor and estate agent events and networking with conveyancers, mortgage lenders, water companies and other relevant industries. This all helps to drive up traffic to the NADC website.
• We generate new business for members through on-line lead generation on the NADC website and through third parties
• We build awareness with consumers of the benefits of engaging with certified drainage contractors
• We have a clear set of policies on which we lobby on behalf of the Independent sector.
• We provide a range of attractive benefits for NADC members
• We offer advice and help for NADC members, whether on job-related issues, changes to regulations or perhaps more routine things such as personnel issues.
• We are proactive in promoting important agendas such as:
o Making drainage surveys an inherent part of the home buying process.
o Making NADC membership a prerequisite for tenders from major institutions
• We have a Management Board that includes highly reputed industry experts.
• We offer training courses throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland that are all EU skills approved. We have a Trainers Committee that meets regularly to ensure all training is fit for purpose for our members.